Nordstrom Net Trails Estimates as Shoppers Seek Off-PriceLindsey Rupp
Nordstrom Inc., the largest U.S. luxury department-store chain, posted fourth-quarter profit that trailed analysts’ estimates as the company’s off-price offerings were more appealing than its full-line stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing