Marvell CEO Sutardja Says He’d Consider Options for Mobile UnitIan King
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Sehat Sutardja said he would consider any options that made sense for investors, when asked whether he’s open to selling the company’s mobile-phone chip business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing