Indian Stocks Advance to Three-Week High as Jindal Steel SoarsSantanu Chakraborty
Indian stocks advanced for a seventh day, with the benchmark index posting its longest winning run in three weeks, as metalmakers and engineering companies climbed on optimism the government will speed up economic reforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas