Cisco CEO Says Company Remains in Hunt for Software MakersPeter Burrows
Cisco Systems Inc. Chief Executive Officer John Chambers, outlining deal-making plans for the coming year, said he remains in the market for small and midsize software makers and that he’s not getting investor pressure to break up the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single