BAE Says Islamic State War Is Call to Arms for Weapons-MakerChris Jasper
BAE Systems Plc said the increasing involvement of Middle Eastern countries in the conflict with Islamic State is spurring demand for the support services it provides for warplanes and weaponry sold to the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day