Attending a Little Bit of College Is Worse Than Not Going at All
The recession took a bite out of earnings for all workers—but people who made an unsuccessful attempt at college were hurt the most. Those who’ve completed some college have seen their paychecks shrink the most compared with all groups of workers since 2007, a new report shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy