AMC Cinemas CEO Sees Overseas Buyers for U.S. Theater ChainsAnousha Sakoui
More overseas buyers will enter the U.S. theater business in the next few years as the industry consolidates, said Gerry Lopez, chief executive of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., the No. 2 U.S. cinema chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's