Sony Poised to Profit Like It’s 1998 With ForecastPavel Alpeyev and Takashi Amano
Sony Corp. forecast its highest earnings in 20 years as Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai uses games, image sensors and entertainment to revive the electronics maker. The shares rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations