Playing Candidate ‘Clue’ with Chris Lehane
“With All Due Respect” challenged political consultant and “crisis-communications commando” Chris Lehane to a custom game of “Clue.” Lehane reminisces about seeing “blood on a rope line,” thanks to a “very large fist coming over the shoulder of a candidate,” and picks the best way to handle three sticky (fake!!!) scenarios. Watch for his (quickly) considered take on how to spin:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap