Penn Law Professors Slam New Sexual Assault Policies
A group of law professors at the University of Pennsylvania signed a letter that attacks the school’s new sexual assault policies. The letter, dated Feb. 18, says that Penn’s procedures are unfair to students accused of sexual violence, who may be subjected to “serious, life-changing sanctions” without getting a real chance to defend themselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day