Next Up on the 2016 Road Trip: South Carolina
With a year to go before the first presidential nominating contests, it's easy to understand why potential candidates, the media, and activists are so focused on Iowa and New Hampshire. But don't overlook South Carolina, another early state on the road to the nomination: Two possible Republican candidates and one Democrat are heading there this week, and native son Senator Lindsey Graham is keeping his name in the mix.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline