Italy’s Cooperative Banks Weigh Consolidation Amid Rule ChangeSonia Sirletti
Executives of Italy’s largest cooperative banks say they’re considering plans to merge with competitors, the clearest sign yet that new rules that force them to become joint-stock companies will lead to an industry reorganization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap