Fossil Tumbles as Slow Watch Sales Raise Industry ConcernsNick Turner and Lindsey Rupp
Fossil Group Inc., a maker of wristwatches, handbags and other accessories, tumbled the most in more than two years after sluggish sales renewed concerns that demand for watches is slowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day