Constitutional Crisis Threat Hangs Over Delayed Nigeria VoteChris Kay and Dulue Mbachu
Nigeria is in danger of descending into a constitutional crisis after electoral officials bowed to a request by the security forces this month to postpone general elections, civil-rights groups said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure