Alabama Governor Apologizes to India After Cop Paralyzes Grandfather
Alabama Governor Robert Bentley apologized to the nation of India on Tuesday for a police officer's use of what he called "excessive force" on a 57-year-old grandfather visiting the United States, an incident that left the man partially paralyzed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020