Swedish Square Rival iZettle Offers Free Card ReadersAdam Ewing
Payments startup iZettle AB plans to offer free credit-card readers for phones and tablets to rattle competitors and spur some of the 20 million European small businesses that still don’t take plastic to sign up to its service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone