Serbia to Keep Zelezara Open to Save Jobs as Esmark Talks FailMisha Savic
Serbia’s government wants to turn around the country’s sole steelmaker Zelezara Smederevo DOO after failing to sell it to Esmark Inc., putting at risk a loan agreement with the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States