Pratt & Whitney Subpoenaed by Pentagon Inspector Over PricingTony Capaccio
The Pentagon inspector general has subpoenaed United Technologies Corp.’s Pratt & Whitney engine unit, saying the company has repeatedly refused to document more than $1.54 billion in maintenance work on C-17 aircraft engines, according to an unreleased audit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018