Treasuries Rise While Dollar Erases Gains on Fed MinutesJeremy Herron and Michelle F. Davis
Treasuries rallied while the dollar retreated after minutes of the Federal Reserve’s last meeting indicated officials are inclined to hold interest rates near zero for longer. Crude oil slid, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index closed near an all-time high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again