China New-Home Prices Rise in More Cities as Recovery SpreadsBloomberg News
New-home prices rose in more Chinese cities tracked by the government last month after the removal of property curbs and easier credit boosted demand, reducing pressure on developers to offer discounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’