Alibaba Attracts Investments From Tiger Global, Starboard ValueBrian Womack
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., the Chinese e-commerce company that went public in September, attracted new investments from Tiger Global Management LLC and Sands Capital Management LLC in the fourth quarter, while T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. trimmed its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single