Telefonica Cuts Venezuela Asset Value by $3.2 Billion on BolivarRodrigo Orihuela
Telefonica SA, the biggest European phone carrier in Latin America, reduced the value of its Venezuelan assets by 2.8 billion euros ($3.2 billion) by switching to a lower exchange rate for last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet