Suzlon Jumps Most Since May on Billionaire Shanghvi LifelineAbhishek Shanker and George Smith Alexander
Suzlon Energy Ltd. surged the most since May after Indian billionaire Dilip Shanghvi and his family agreed to buy a 23 percent stake, throwing a lifeline to the indebted company that defaulted in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm