Linc Hires Advisers for U.S. Oil Asset Sale or Partnership DealJames Paton
Linc Energy Ltd. hired two banks to help bring in a partner or sell oil assets in Alaska and Wyoming as it looks at potentially expanding in the U.S. Gulf coast region, according to its chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks