Dubai’s Emaar Profit Jumps as Hotel, Malls Revenue GrowsZainab Fattah
Emaar Properties PJSC, the builder of the world’s tallest tower, reported a 28 percent jump in full-year profit as revenue from hotels and malls increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's