Honda May Cut U.S. Output on Ports as It Drops Sales GoalMa Jie and Yuki Hagiwara
Honda Motor Co. said it may halt some U.S. production due to the nine-month labor dispute at West Coast ports, one day after citing quality issues for a decision to scrap its target of 6 million annual vehicle sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets