Tycoon Drahi Said to Prepare for Bouygues Telecom TakeoverManuel Baigorri, Matthew Campbell and Francois de Beaupuy
Cable billionaire Patrick Drahi’s Altice SA is stepping up plans for a potential takeover of mobile carrier Bouygues Telecom, setting the stage for more consolidation in France’s telecommunications industry, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards