Scott Walker and the Debate Over Questions
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was the latest Republican presidential hopeful hit by the London curse when the narrative of his trip—trade and building up his foreign policy credentials—was hijacked by a question about evolution on Wednesday. But by Thursday the debate had shifted to whether there are certain questions that simply shouldn’t be asked of politicians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks