Manhattan Luxury Condos Turn to High-End Rentals in DaysOshrat Carmiel
One Tuesday last month, a buyer at Manhattan’s Stella Tower completed the $5.35 million purchase of a two-bedroom condominium on the 14th floor. That Friday, the home was listed for rent at a rate that makes it one of the costliest apartments in the midtown west neighborhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single