Dollar at Limit of Strength as Economy Faces Pain, Rickards SaysLucy Meakin
The dollar has reached its “outer limit” against the euro as the U.S. economy faces the risk of its currency’s strength cramping growth, according to James Rickards, chief global strategist at West Shore Funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day