Candy Crush Maker King Surges Most Since IPO on New Game SalesDanielle Burger
King Digital Entertainment Plc surged the most since its initial public offering after sales of titles other than Candy Crush Saga increased from the previous quarter, signaling the company is diversifying from its top-selling game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts