Alibaba Gets SEC Inquiry About Talks With China RegulatorLeslie Picker
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. received an inquiry from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission asking for more information about dialogue between the e-commerce giant and Chinese regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day