London Housing Weakens as RICS Index Plunges to Six-Year LowTom Beardsworth
London’s housing market weakened at the start of 2015, and there appears little chance of a near-term pickup, according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm