Dentons, Perkins Coie Advise on Hilton Deal: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Dentons LLP and Perkins Coie LLP advised Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., the world’s largest hotel operator, in its deal to buy San Francisco’s Parc 55 and four other properties for $1.76 billion to defer capital gains taxes from its sale of New York’s Waldorf Astoria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock