Skymark $612 Million Airport Slot Is Path From BankruptcyKyunghee Park and Kiyotaka Matsuda
Skymark Airlines Inc. may have filed for bankruptcy and seen its passenger numbers dwindle. It still holds an asset worth about $612 million in annual revenue that offers a path out of bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure