Workers Building U.A.E. Guggenheim Abused, Rights Group SaysNafeesa Syeed
Migrant workers building branches of the Guggenheim and Louvre museums and New York University in the United Arab Emirates are being abused by their contracting firms, Human Rights Watch said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's