Sky Declines as Premier League Broadcasting Costs Soar to RecordKristen Schweizer
Sky Plc, Rupert Murdoch’s European broadcasting arm, fell the most in six months in London trading after agreeing to pay the bulk of a record 5.14 billion pounds ($7.8 billion) for the U.K. rights to broadcast live English Premier League soccer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone