Sistema Rallies as State Rescue List Spurs Stock GainsHalia Pavliva
AFK Sistema led a rally in Russian stocks trading overseas as the release of a list of “systemically important” companies spurred optimism that authorities will step in to help some enterprises squeezed for cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet