Russian ADRs Rebound as Obama Calls Putin on UkraineHalia Pavliva
Russian stocks rebounded in New York as the White House said President Barack Obama called Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the Ukraine conflict, fueling speculation that a peace accord will be reached.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets