Sotheby’s Sells $188.5 Million in ‘Too Big to Fail’ AuctionKatya Kazakina
Paintings by Gerhard Richter and Francis Bacon helped Sotheby’s reach 123.5 million pounds ($188.5 million), the company’s highest tally at a contemporary art sale in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day