Porsche Wins Home Advantage After Zip Code Clash With FundKarin Matussek
Porsche SE won home-court advantage in a $195 million dispute with a hedge fund as judges ruled a dispute may stay in Stuttgart even though the carmaker omitted the zip code when it sent its lawsuit to Cayman Islands-based Pendragon (Master) Fund Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself