Obama Calls Putin on Eve of Talks to Negotiate Ukraine TruceMike Dorning
President Barack Obama called Russian President Vladimir Putin Tuesday to reaffirm U.S. support for Ukraine’s territorial integrity and to address Russia’s support for rebel separatists battling the government in Kiev.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks