JetBlue Debuts Apple Pay to Speed Snacks at 35,000 FeetMary Schlangenstein
JetBlue Airways Corp. passengers soon will have another use for the smartphones they always have at hand -- quickly buying snacks and booze in-flight as the carrier becomes the first in the U.S. to use Apple Inc.’s Apple Pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again