Fed Boosts Audit-Bill Criticism as White House Joins FrayJeff Kearns and Christopher Condon
Federal Reserve officials stepped up their opposition to a legislative proposal that would grant Congress more control over monetary policy, as a top White House official signaled that such a law may face a presidential veto.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’