Eskom Sees ‘Medium to High’ Risk of South Africa Power BlackoutsTshepiso Mokhema
South Africa’s power grid is strained and the chance of blackouts on Tuesday is “medium to high,” Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks