Brokerage Colliers Splitting From Parent in Bid to ExpandKatia Dmitrieva
Colliers International plans to split from parent FirstService Corp., Canada’s largest real estate services provider, to focus on acquisitions and expanding in the commercial-property market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin