Alibaba Drone Test Said to Prompt Concern From China AuthoritiesBloomberg News
Chinese authorities are reviewing rules governing drone flights after concluding Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. violated regulations with a promotion to deliver goods remotely, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day