Obama Says Wealth Accumulation Speaks to Need for Tax ShiftAngela Greiling Keane
President Barack Obama said he’s focusing the last two years of his presidency on addressing income equality because most Americans haven’t enjoyed the recovery’s benefits even as the wealthiest Americans have been enriched.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs