Israeli Officer Defends Brian Williams’ Story of Hezbollah FireCalev Ben-David
An Israeli army officer has defended Brian Williams’ accounts of witnessing rocket fire below his helicopter during Israel’s war with Hezbollah in 2006, after the Washington Post said the newsman had given varying versions of the incident.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’