Gintech Evaluates Mergers, May Relocate Plant on U.S. TariffYu-Huay Sun and Debra Mao
Gintech Energy Corp., a Taiwanese solar cell maker facing export restrictions following the introduction of U.S. tariffs, is looking for opportunities to merge with competitors, clients or suppliers amid excess industry capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks